Friday, June 1, 2012

H Triple F

I'm linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk with my High Five for Friday.....

1. I have ALL my little guys this weekend...Garrett, Jax,& Mr. Bray and we get to go to the Spaghetti Eddie Concert on Saturday. Nice little picnic & entertainment..


2. We are visiting my MeeMee & Popie tonight, haven't seen them since Easter and miss them so much. Here's a pic of my Popie in his Arkansas Razorback hat..


3. This.. well..it just makes me laugh..
4. Whipping out some something with this little jewel...I'm sewing something. this. weekend.
5. Today is the little guys last day @ his daycare in Deer Creek. His favorite teacher, Ms. Victoria, gave him a little "ink" for the day. His nickname is "Squishy" at daycare. Those little cheeks are just easy to squeeze.
Wishing you all a spectacular weekend!


jen

1 comment:

  1. The llama definitely looks like some shenanigan you would find yourself involved in! haha! Have a fab weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.