Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Updates...

Well, it has been quite awhile since my last post and there is good reason folks. I got married!! Omg, yes I married my best friend. I know it sounds cliche' but I want to make it clear that this happens. Jim and I have the greatest friendship and on April 27th, we made promises to God and eachother to be committed forever. I can't possibly describe how happy I am to be Mrs. Trent. He is everything I have hoped for and more. God is good. There will be a follow up post dedicated to details about the ceremony etc once we get our pictures back from the photographer. Stay tuned...

In other news..we close on our home this Friday, May 11th. We cannot wait!! This is THE house. The one where we will raise our children and they will come back home and bring their children someday. It is home, finally. I will post pics after the move as well!

I am off to Sherwin Williams (again) to stare at gray paint. Wish me luck!
jen

1 comment:

  1. Yay for weddings, new houses, and a long life with your best friend!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.